Thursday, April 26, 2007

Question #28 "I Still Got It!"

I was brushing my teeth a couple days ago and I wiped the fog off my mirror and looked at my face and said "I don't got it"

Later, I was walking down the street and a girl on 11th street said "hey cutie!" and I looked to my left and then to my right and then pointed at myself and said "me?" and she said "yeah, you!" and then I smiled and I thought to myself "I still got it!"

It was pretty clear that my self image was external and etc. What makes you think "I still got it!" or "I don't got it"?

3 comments:

viktor said...

if it's late at night, i'm slightly tipsy and i'm not wearing my glasses, my reflection in the mirror is one of somebody who has it. all other points in time i don't.

devinv said...

when i was rolling on X, I had it. When i sniffed some coke last year, I had it, just barely. Those are pretty much the only times.

Anonymous said...

Breaking up with your girlfriend and picking up a hot stripper the same night without spending any (or at least very limited amounts of) money on her...
Being able to repeat the above at will, although you may have to switch clubs...