Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Question #26 Theme Music

Once I was driving with my dad and with Stefan somewhere in Queens, I forget where, it's not really relevant anyways. I asked my dad if he had ever wanted to have a theme song that would play at all times whenever he showed up somewhere. He said "How would that work exactly, I would walk in and then over a PA would come 'Smooth Operator'" He sang it! I was real impressed that my dad only wanted to know how the theme music would be implemented, the song choice was. for him, the easiest thing in the world.

I just got back from a NY Mets game and noticed that all the players have entrance themes. Since this is the 2007 Mets it's mostly reggaeton but it made me wonder what theme music would be appropriate to play as soon as one makes an entrance.

What song would you play as theme music for yourself? (and you can't pick "Enter Sandman" or "Smooth operator" cause those are taken. For that matter so is "Apache" cause that's mine)

6 comments:

sarah nevada said...

for years i wanted my theme song to be "Mortal Combat," it's kind of lame techno, but i feel really powerful everytime i hear it. i also want the ability to turn real time into slow motion, like with a button or something. do you know how that works question guy?

Anonymous said...

I have always been partial to the Beastie Boys 'Sabotage' music. Back in high school I always thought it would be cool to show up somewhere and hear that play. Seems to get peoples blood going. Boners.

~Thadd

Phoebe said...

"Sweet Black Pussy" by DJ Quik

viktor said...

my theme music would be "watermelon man" by herbie hancock. i'm going to get it to play out of the speakers i get in my grill.

ching said...

i was just talking about this at a baseball game with my husband. i decided that my theme song would be "south of heaven" by slayer.

Dirty Dan Sin said...

'brown eyed handsome man' by million dollar quartet